Strawberry Bay Campground is based from the coast of stunning Strawberry Reservoir at an level of 7,200 foot. Site site site Visitors flock to Strawberry for the fishing that is great and path possibilities.
This big campground contains a variety of campsites to support all kinds of yourbrides.us review site site visitors, including team, family members and solitary campsites. A few internet web web internet sites, B cycle, have actually complete RV hookups.
Many web web web sites are built with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire bands. Firewood can be obtained for sale through the host.Р’ there are not any bath facilities as of this campground.
Have to know
The only real electric hookups available are within the B cycle. All the other loops don’t have any hookups accessible to the general public.
14 stay limit.Р’ day
- Long haul remains are merely allowed in designated web sites. Long haul is no less than thirty day period and no more than 142 times.
You will be asked to pay the difference in cash or check when you arrive if you booked this site at a discounted rate and did not use either a Senior or an Access pass to obtain that discount. Just Senior or Access Passes will likely to be reduced as of this location.
Senior and Access Interagency passes usually do not protect costs for hookups, dual or team web web web web sites.
First-come, first-served web web sites can be found.Р’
*Reservations may not be created for time usage in the pavillion. Time use is just feasible on an initial come, first provide foundation whenever there are no overnight reservations*
No ATVs or OHVs in campground.
This campground needs a 2 day minimum stick to weekends and a 3 time stay that is minimum getaway weekends.
Please realize that camping is an experience that is outdoor consequently, we usually do not offer refunds or credits for climate or normal conditions.
Just click here to find out more concerning the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest.
To find out more, please phone Heber Ranger District at 435-654-0470, Strawberry Visitor Center at 435-548-2321, or Utah Recreation business at 385-273-1100
To reserve a campsite call Recreation.gov booking line 1-877-444-6777Р’
Please be aware: Utah Recreation business just isn’t accountable for accident or damage to virtually any individual or home caused by the usage of this center and it is perhaps perhaps not in charge of the increasing loss of cash or valuables of all kinds. The consumer for this license assumes complete and complete obligation for the conduct and actions of most people in the or her celebration.
Many thanks in making a booking at Strawberry Bay Campground! We might want to hear away from you. Exactly just just How had been your stay (experience)? Our online remark cards assist us to effortlessly communicate your valuable feedback to your management group while also saving paper. Please proceed with the website website link below to fill out of the questionnaire. You’ll be able to scan the QR rule located regarding the charge board once you get to your location. May very well not understand that you don’t need a QR scanner; take a picture simply together with your phone and stick to the directions. Your phone needs to have a built in QR scanner. Or even, you can install one from your own application shop.
The campground is placed among rolling sagebrush covered hills close to Strawberry Reservoir. Many campsites provide sweeping views associated with the reservoir and hills that are surrounding. Tiny pine woods dot the campground but offer really shade that is little.
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Strawberry OHV Trail System provides 75 kilometers of tracks. Hikers and hill bikers take pleasure in the trail that is extensive too.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive shows, an operating seafood trap and egg collection place and a nature path.
Strawberry Reservoir provides boating that is excellent waterskiing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides great coastline access.
Strawberry Marina is at 1/4 mile and will be offering a motorboat ramp, energy and pontoon watercraft rentals, slide rentals, fuel and a little store that is general fishing materials.
Other activities that are popular the Strawberry area consist of hiking, cycling and riding.
Changes & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Costs
- Camping / Day utilize: A camping customer that is no-show a person who does not get to a campground and doesn’t cancel the booking by check-out time regarding the time following the planned arrival date. Reserved campsites and team instantly facilities will be held until check-out time in the time following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities should be held until check-in time on your own planned arrival date.
- If a client will not get to the campground or team facility by check-out time a single day after arrival or will not cancel the booking because of the times detailed under “Late Cancellations” above, the client might be evaluated a $20.00 solution cost and forfeit usage charges.
- Clients must request refunds no later on than 2 weeks following the planned departure date. Recreation.gov will not give reimbursement needs after fourteen days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: for a few facilities, trips or allows an extra booking cost is charged. An additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply for some overnight and day-use facilities. The reservation that is non-refundable for trips and seats is $1.00. The non-refundable booking cost for licenses varies by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for charge card re re re payments will undoubtedly be released as being a credit into the initial charge card.
- Refunds for cash or check Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov repayments produced by check or cash purchase, and money payments at chosen campgrounds are granted a check reimbursement. a reimbursement shall be prepared within 1 month of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can just only be prepared whenever authorized by the center administration staff in relation to regional policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: in the eventuality of an urgent situation closing, the Recreation.gov group will try to alert users and gives dates that are alternateas appropriate). Should this be difficult, reservations is cancelled and all sorts of charges compensated is refunded. Reservation fees 100% free seats are non-refundable in the eventuality of an urgent situation closing.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation deal will show up on client’s bank card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Modifications to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the proper, when needed, to change booking policies. These policies had been final updated 2018 july.